Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Post for 5/20/15

Another day in the books! Today I helped Garrit load up for a deployment to some of the schools of some of the machines I have been imaging and configuring. I also imaged and configured 20 more, and then had to go through all of them and upgrade the ram from a hodgepodge collection of random types, trying to find the right combination of pc4200u, pc4200e, pc5300u, pc5300e, pc6400u and pc6400e. I also went and got fingerprinted with ESD, so now I am able to go out to the schools on deployments, which is good because their is about to be a bunch.In addition to about the 50 machines that we have set up since monday, the distinct is getting 503 refurbished machines from computers for kids. We are looking at a way of imaging them more efficiently and are going to upgrade from the ghost-cast server to a WDS server which hopefully will dramatically speed up the process. I think they get in monday or tuesday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment